General settings override and 404 error

Hi, I’m using RW 8.9.3 and have a couple of head scratchers in the general settings for my site that I’m updating. Can someone please help? I would be so happy to finish this project. I have yet to test it other than through chrome preview. Thanks!!

1. Is there a way to make the title stay larger than the slogan in mobile previews. It does appear larger in the desktop preview which I like.
  2. I’d like the slogan to have a superscripted ® but it remains the same size as the rest of the copy (despite typesetting as option R). Is there a way to override this?
  3. In the footer, the link to Privacy-Page gets a 404 error message. Wondering how to remedy this. I got help a couple of years ago with a similar issue but after rereading and double checking, I think I’ve gotten as far as I can get. I have included the code below from the general settings as well and a screenshot of the settings for reference.
© 2022 Lydia J. Charak – RP, MA (EXAT), BSc, BAA, CIP •  Located just off the Danforth in Toronto, ON Canada  •  Call: 416-595-9555 •  Fax: 833-355-5042 • <a href="https://imlistening.ca/Privacy-Policy">Privacy Policy/Terms & Conditions</a>. This website is not a part of Facebook or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK Inc.

Most if not all of what you’re asking can probably be done. But we are going to need more to give help.

The best would be a URL to a published version of the site you’re having issues with.

1. Making the title larger on mobile will vary from theme to theme. A URL would make it pretty easy for someone to give the code that you need to make this happen.
  2. Again, a URL would help. However, assuming you are entering the text into the Slogan area, you could something like this: Replace the ⌥OptR with the following: <span style="vertical-align: super; font-size: 70%;">®</span>. The R is still the option r but we are changing the styling. You might want to play around with the 70% value on the font-size.
  3. A 404 means the page isn’t being found. Without a URL that we can examine the footer link it’s hard to say what happened. Since I don’t know where the link in the footer came from, my guess is you have a typo.

Thank you, I’ll give your code a whirl and will publish a URL and post it here. Now gotta figure how to publish it without overriding my original site until I’m ready.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.