Has anyone bought from #yuzoolthemes lately

This is indeed an understandable and common dilemma. I feel for developers or any business people who fall into the “commodity” trap. The same dilemma you have as a one person show exists at every scale though. The only differences the speed at which it will take you out. I’ve owned 9 technology companies of which only one was a one man software module developer for a project management system. The rest were from 35-over 200 employees. I still remember that all the other developers were mad at me for selling a module for 750 dollars, where they never dared to sell anything above 35. I made great money provided an amazing module and gave great service. The other developers actually emailed me angry!!! amazing.

1 Like

AMEN. I have bought from Michael for many years and will continue to do so well into the future. Two things I hate the most in the forums is doggy-piling, and incessant whining about how expensive everything is.

1 Like

I have the latest version of the Booking stack en of Rapidweaver as well.

Which Booking Stack version is that exactly?

1 Like

I have the latest automatic update via Rapidweaver v1.5.5.

The problem is when I disable the end date in the stack, the following parse error appears:

Parse error : syntax error, unexpected ‘)’ in /private/var/folders/3p/3ld_khfd02sfz083n5npwzvw0000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8/RapidWeaver/37588/document-0x6080003fba00/RWDocumentPagePreview/index.php on line 241

1 Like

Solution is here:

Please download the Stack via the email update sent out or Automatic update via RapidWeaver ! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.