Has anyone bought from #yuzoolthemes lately

I just bought their Book It stack and no download link? I reach out to support and got this
Hello!,

We got your help request! We will respond to you as soon as possible, usually within 5 business days .

• If it’s an account issue we’ll get back to you as soon as we can
  • Bundle customers get seen to first (priority support) and then all other tickets on a first come first served basis. Please update us if your request gets solved in the meantime.
  • Checking the help docs and demos might also help: https://yuzoolthemes.com/faqs/
  • If it’s a bug , please report the bug here: https://github.com/yuzoolcode/yuzoolthemes-tracking/issues
  • And please ensure you’ve added steps to recreate and any images or links that will help with our investigation. We will get back to you if we need any future information. Look out for updates in that GitHub section and also: http://updates.yuzoolthemes.com
  • If you haven’t already, please include a link or demo RW project to that bug report so we can help as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Michael

Hope this helps and let me know if there’s anything else you need!

Cheers,
Michael

? Why 5 days ???
I have bought from them in the past, including a whole bundle, but this feels like I should call my credit card company. Does anyone have the same problem with them?

1 Like

He is based in Japan…and I think he has a full time job and travels…the reason for the 5 days delay.
He is a nice guy and will try to help you.
Let me know if I can help.

4 Likes

First, as far as I know, there is no other booking type stack out there.

Second, I am sure it is a mixup somewhere. Yuzool is still making themes/stacks for RapidWeaver. Now, 5 days does seem a little excessive, but I guess that is the time they ask for. Joe expects customers to wait up to 2 days for a response, and yes, sometimes it does take longer depending on the amount of tickets at the time. Give it 5 days, see what happens.

You can also mention him on the forums by typing this:

@yuzool

And he should get a notification that you did that. Add that to your post and see if he responds faster.

You did check your Spam folder of course, in case the email went there…

1 Like

yes that is the first thing i did , the that nk you email came thru fine and like i said i have bought other stacks no problem

I really like him and his company, ! am a little mad because its holding up a project and this is a very basic thing to provide a download link for when you spend money

thank you just did , i really like his company and i hope its just a glitch

1 Like

I know that he is currently on travel. I will double check with him.

2 Likes

thank you

@CDIPOTTER I’ve just landed in rainy Manchester!

You sent this when I was in the air :airplane:

The payments are handled by Selz.com and you should have received an email (check the spam) but also after purchase you can download straight away. Also there’s a save to Dropbox option.

I’ll check and send you the link again but please bear in mind it’s saturday and might be later today or tomorrow until I can get to it.

Cheers

Thank you

I did this as I was talking with a client and was going to download load it to my Mac later from the email ( I have checked my spam), I bought your boost stack recently (it’s amazing) and had no problem. If you have a way to look up my email or name you will see I have bought a lot from you in the pass. I will always use the the link on the payment screen to avoid this in the future.

Thank you

Chris Potter

1 Like

Just checked the records and looked like the email bounced!?!?

Sending you the download link now via Forum Message

Thanks for your patience Chris!

1 Like

thank you so much you rock !!!

1 Like

I waited several times more than a month for a reply from them so this does not surprise me.

Nice guy indeed, but 5 days is no way to run business support. I have a similar issue right now with Yuzool’s RW/Writer blogs disappearing. Partly my fault because I missed part of the messages about RW/Writer accounts being deleted ‘at the next billing cycle’ but now have to wait around 10 days for it to be re-instated! Client is understandably not happy because their news blog in particular is really important to them. Moving to Wordpress instead.

However, frustrating as it is, it is not fair to simply blame Michael or other developers in a similar position. There is a bigger debate to be had about the cost of add-ons and plugins. Personally i would definitely pay more to know I’m not subject to the risks of a one-man band. With my own business (websites & hosting), it was a top priority to ensure I got someone else on board as soon as possible so that one of us is always available for support at short notice. It’s hard to do if you’re scrabbling around at the bottom of the market charging low prices.

There are so many however who complain about the cost of software that I guess the price gets driven down and one man band developers struggle to get any bigger. I’ve seen plenty of complaints about the cost of Rapidweaver, stacks and plug-ins, just as you get complaints about the cost of £2.50 apps on the App Store. Developers need to get a bit more respect and there needs to be more appreciation of the cost of running a proper business.

I have dealt with Michael on several occasions and he is very good and definitely a really nice guy (not to mention good ideas and products) I just wish Yuzool was a bit bigger!

3 Likes

He got back to me the next day and fixed it (my fault) , and he did it with his kindness and understanding.

4 Likes

After more the a week I’m still waiting for an answer from Yuzool to my mail and a solution for a serious problem with the Booking stack.

He is on travel between different time zones currently and will have a look.

Please check that you have installed the latest version of the booking stack.

1 Like

It is taking too long to get any response. It would be better the charge more and give support and proper fixes (there are too often details missing and small annoying bugs). Or otherwise just throw in the towel and let other developers who are more motivated pick up the work.
The checkout stack is not supporting subscription quantities for instance and there is no urgency or response from Yuzool at all. Shame.

Great software development means that you have to deal with the details, great business development as well. The picture appears to be completely consistent.

2 Likes

If you have a solution how a “one-man-indie-developer-business” can do that if that “one-man” is on vacation without proper computer access, I am open to hear that. FYI: Employing someone else to do support is for 95% of developers not possible. If these would charge so much money to be able to do that, you wouldn’t buy products from them.

4 Likes