Has anyone bought from #yuzoolthemes lately

(Chris Potter) #1

I just bought their Book It stack and no download link? I reach out to support and got this
Hello!,

We got your help request! We will respond to you as soon as possible, usually within 5 business days .

• If it’s an account issue we’ll get back to you as soon as we can
  • Bundle customers get seen to first (priority support) and then all other tickets on a first come first served basis. Please update us if your request gets solved in the meantime.
  • Checking the help docs and demos might also help: https://yuzoolthemes.com/faqs/
  • If it’s a bug , please report the bug here: https://github.com/yuzoolcode/yuzoolthemes-tracking/issues
  • And please ensure you’ve added steps to recreate and any images or links that will help with our investigation. We will get back to you if we need any future information. Look out for updates in that GitHub section and also: http://updates.yuzoolthemes.com
  • If you haven’t already, please include a link or demo RW project to that bug report so we can help as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Michael

Hope this helps and let me know if there’s anything else you need!

Cheers,
Michael

? Why 5 days ???
I have bought from them in the past, including a whole bundle, but this feels like I should call my credit card company. Does anyone have the same problem with them?

Still no software after purchase
(Joe Martin) #2

He is based in Japan…and I think he has a full time job and travels…the reason for the 5 days delay.
He is a nice guy and will try to help you.
Let me know if I can help.

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #3

First, as far as I know, there is no other booking type stack out there.

Second, I am sure it is a mixup somewhere. Yuzool is still making themes/stacks for RapidWeaver. Now, 5 days does seem a little excessive, but I guess that is the time they ask for. Joe expects customers to wait up to 2 days for a response, and yes, sometimes it does take longer depending on the amount of tickets at the time. Give it 5 days, see what happens.

You can also mention him on the forums by typing this:

@yuzool

And he should get a notification that you did that. Add that to your post and see if he responds faster.

(Dave Farrants) #4

You did check your Spam folder of course, in case the email went there…

(Chris Potter) #5

yes that is the first thing i did , the that nk you email came thru fine and like i said i have bought other stacks no problem

(Chris Potter) #6

I really like him and his company, ! am a little mad because its holding up a project and this is a very basic thing to provide a download link for when you spend money

(Chris Potter) #7

thank you just did , i really like his company and i hope its just a glitch

(Jannis from inStacks Software) #8

I know that he is currently on travel. I will double check with him.

(Chris Potter) #9

thank you

(Michael Frankland) #10

@CDIPOTTER I’ve just landed in rainy Manchester!

You sent this when I was in the air :airplane:

The payments are handled by Selz.com and you should have received an email (check the spam) but also after purchase you can download straight away. Also there’s a save to Dropbox option.

I’ll check and send you the link again but please bear in mind it’s saturday and might be later today or tomorrow until I can get to it.

Cheers

(Chris Potter) #11

Thank you

I did this as I was talking with a client and was going to download load it to my Mac later from the email ( I have checked my spam), I bought your boost stack recently (it’s amazing) and had no problem. If you have a way to look up my email or name you will see I have bought a lot from you in the pass. I will always use the the link on the payment screen to avoid this in the future.

Thank you

Chris Potter

(Michael Frankland) #12

Just checked the records and looked like the email bounced!?!?

Sending you the download link now via Forum Message

Thanks for your patience Chris!

(Chris Potter) #13

thank you so much you rock !!!