Unable to reach anyone at YuzoolThemes

Does anyone know if there is a problem with his Michael Franklin or his website?

I tried to reach out to him on a purchase made yesterday and have not been able to get any kind of response. So I am now looking for other avenues of contact.

@yuzool lives in Japan if I remember correctly, so there may be a bit of a time difference at work here.

3 Likes

I had two support/info tickets in over the weekend and had helpful responses to both by Monday evening/Tuesday morning. I have found them to very responsive and helpful in the past.

1 Like

I live in Malaysia, nearer to Japan but my ticket has no been responded. I purchase a stack but did not receive any download link. payment already made.

Hi all,

There were a number of tickets raised over the last few days concerning download links not being received. Whether the email link ended up in a spam folder or something like that its hard to say.

Please rest assured that we are working our way through these as quickly as we can.

Thanks for understanding,
Stuart

4 Likes

Sorry about this Michael!
Just saw your email and replied :slight_smile:

The quickest way is always
https://yuzoolthemes.com/support

Cheers for getting in touch!

Thanks @Mode + @Elixir :slight_smile:

Thanks @kryten - yes this is true and we have now rectified this and notified all people concerned about this!

@mybkaf I just replied to your ticket this morning and that should be solved for you now

Thanks all :slight_smile:

1 Like