"Help Me Find a Responsive Theme

(Ray) #1

I have a personal web page that I’ve used so long that I don’t wan to give it up, but it is not “responsive.” It is heavily “tabbed.” I need some suggestions for a “responsive” theme that will replace my old theme with the least amount of rework. Nearly everything is stacks. Thanks for any suggestions!

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #2

Take a look at the Realmac Community Addons Site (specifically Themes), there are lots of choices there. Of course, since I work for Joe, I would naturally steer you to Foundation, but it sounds like you want the least amount of work, and that might be a little too much. I would also suggest you to look at the Realmac Community Gallery site, as it will show you some of the sites that others have made with different themes. A very good resource.

Good luck in your choice!!

(Rob Beattie) #3

If you give us a URL for your site, it’ll be easier to offer suggestions.

(Ray) #4

Sorry! I did mean to include the URL to my site: http://www.raymack.com.

(Ray) #5

Zebee, as a matter of fact I purchased Foundation, but have never quite figured out how it can help my situation, i.e., moving an existing site into Foundation. Can you explain?

(Rob Beattie) #6

If you want to mimic what’s already there, I’d suggest Themeflood’s Media theme is pretty close.

You can check it out here - https://themeflood.com/media/

The developer also provides trial versions of all his themes so you can have a go and see for yourself before buying it.

Rob

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #7

I would suggest you start by watching these videos
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3

If you have other questions, it might be good to ask them on Joe’s support. Send an email to support(at)joeworkman(dot)net

(Ray) #8

zeebe, I’ve watched these video’s and actually started building with foundation. However, it appears I would have to re-create every page of my existing website, correct? That is a deal breaker ton of work!

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #9

Yes and no, you can use the content of the pages as is, but you would need to add things like site styles and topbar for styling and menus

(Ray) #10

Ok, zebee, I’ll revisit Foundation and try applying it to my existing site. Thanks for your suggestions!