Help! Top Bar and Parallax not working

(Keith Flanagan ) #1

I have an issue with one of my Foundation sites. Previously everything worked great. Now the Top Bar menu will not show the menu from the homepage and I have a Parallax stack that is not showing the slides, only the background.

What is really strange is that the issues I’m having are ONLY on the homepage. If I manually go to another page on the site all menus work just fine. This is just in Safari. I checked with Firefox and Chrome and both work fine.

I am using RW8 but also republished my site with the RW7 file that previously worked fine and I have the same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Malamaweb.com

Here is what I see on the homepage.

Here is another page on the site where the Top Bar works fine.

Thanks,

Keith

(Jan Fuellemann) #2

Just republish all might fix it.

(Isaiah Carew) #3

I’ve checked the page and the top bar looks good on the homepage. I’m guessing you either fixed it already or you’re seeing something from your browser cache. If so, I always try viewing with a different browser – you can, of course, clear the cache too – but when I want to be sure – viewing in another browser is a quick way to get a brand new perspective.

Isaiah

(system) #4

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.