Hosting reccomendations?

I’m going to need new hosting soon. Has anyone had good luck with any particular web host?

I can’t recommend DreamHost enough.

3 Likes

Chillidog Hosting have been great for me and they understand Rapidweaver well. Greg @barchard has been incredibly helpful when I’ve had a problem and will even help you move the site to the new hosting.

7 Likes

+1 for Chillidog hosting

5 Likes

Hi @AngelArs

Nice to meet you! Happy to help you get started or answer any questions. I’ve been around the community for a long time now and run (we don’t resell!) our own hosting. Please feel free to search for us on the forums or reach out with any questions you may have. We are happy to help!

Cheers
Greg

Chillidog Hosting

3 Likes

ditto for dreamhost.

3 Likes

+1 Chillidog

Excellent Hosting. Excellent Support. Knows Rapidweaver.

3 Likes

Chillidog

3 Likes

Comes with Plesk control panel. :wink:

1 Like

And I give Chilidog 2 thumbs up, way up. Excellent service. Top shelf support.

2 Likes

My vote goes to @barchard Chillidog. I transferred 2 sites over to them and they walked me through it. Answered every question I had. Had me up and running in no time.

3 Likes

I have my three sites on AWS Amazon in S3 buckets.
It is a lot cheaper, you can have great latency if Worldwide Access is an issue (they mirror you sites say in Europe, Asia etc. if you need).
However only for static sites.

https://www.dorset-hosting.net & Demo Panel

I agree with Dave, Greg @ Chilllidog Hosting has been great!!! I have two web site hosted there and don’t plan to leave anytime soon.

4 Likes

:metal:

1 Like

Another prop for Dreamhost here.

2 Likes

LittleOak hosting

Chillidog has my business. I’m not a RW pro, if I run into an issue, I can burn a huge amount of time trying to sort it out. Greg at Chillidog has helped me with multiple issues; he knows hosting and he knows RW. This adds value that goes way beyond other hosting services I have worked with. It is hard to put a $ amount of value on being able to keep my sites up and running and not getting an ulcer over technical issues that have me stumped. I wish more businesses were so dedicated to customer service.

3 Likes

Two thumbs up here, too. I am in the same boat as Chuck. Godaddy was awful. Greg and his team moved our stuff and helped with the issues Godaddy couldn’t solve.

2 Likes

Before picking any host, be sure to verify that it’s not EIG.