How can I change the armadillo blog header size?

Hey guys, so having a little spot of trouble on my page here: http://leo-media.net/bbs/stories/

As you can see, i’ve set up a blog at the top of the page and the title of each post is massive and has a horrible dotted line going through it. Has anyone any idea what sort of overriding code I could use to fix that?

I am absolutely terrible at this sort of thing, but trying to learn! Thanks guys, any help is appreciated.

1 Like

Either on your RW page CSS or the Armadillo page CSS:

}
.blog-entry-title {
font-size: 1.3em;
}

2 Likes

This was excellent help, just what I needed. Thank you.

@mabinogion do you know if there is a way to hide the date and time, I just opened up the source code to see what you did and try to learn how it effected the page, and found the part <div class='blog-entry-date'> and I was wondering how somebody would set that to ‘hidden’, or it it was possible?

1 Like

Hi Leon,

I haven’t had cause to hide the date and time. You’d need tons k Jonathan about that.
Support@nimblehost.com mailto:Support@nimblehost.com

1 Like

Leon: I see now way to do this. But I would guess it would be a very doable option to add to Armadillo. Threre’s lots of choices for date/year format under Blog Settings, but none for “none”. Perhaps @nimblehost can speak to this. I think it would be easy to add, but perhaps I’m wrong.

Not sure what you mean by “time” beyond day/month/year.

1 Like

Will do, and thank you both of you!

I asked Jonathan @nimblehost about losing the dates when I first started using Armadillo. I’d love that option to hide dates, or to view in random order. I add to my blog as I can and to not be tied to dates would be a great option.

This seems to work to hide the date:

.blog-entry-date {
display: none !important;
}

and to get rid of that dashed line at the title:

.blog-entry-title a {
border-top-style: none !important;
}

If you want the Title text to all be on one line, you can use this one instead:

.blog-entry-title a {
border-top-style: none;
padding: 0px !important;
}

I think they will work without the !important but included it just to make sure.

5 Likes

Thank you so much, I will get onto this ASAP. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

The date removal worked for me, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, perfect. All worked for me, this was brilliant. Thank you!

2 Likes

Glad it worked for both of you! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Adding a “None” option for the blog date format is, relatively speaking, easy - I’ve got it on the feature request list now. Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

cc @Mathew

3 Likes

That would be a great feature! I had sent a support ticket to you, disregard it when you pass it in your inbox. We’re all sorted and set this end, thank you.

1 Like