How Can I Make the Nav Bar Disappear From All Pages Except My Home Page?

(Steve Peterson) #1

The Subject says it all. I only want my nav bar on my homepage not all the others that follow. Is there an easy to make this happen?

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #2

Would be very easy if you were using Foundation by Joe Workman (or any similar theme, like Bootsnap or Pure), as you would just not add a nav bar on that page. Not sure how and it would help with either the name of the theme or a link to your site.

(Steve Peterson) #3

Thanks zeebe. Just getting started with RapidWeaver and the site build so it’s not published as yet. How can I find out the name of theme I’m using? Sorry for the dumb question but I have looked all over RapidWeaver and can’t find the name of the theme I’m using. If I use Foundation can I simply apply it to the theme I’m using now since I really like the site’s look and feel. Don’t want to rebuild.

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #4

No, to use Foundation or any theme like it would be a kind of rebuilt, but not total.

Open the themes drawer and look for your theme there, that is where you will find it.

(Steve Peterson) #5

Watched the Foundation video and fell in love. Using it already. So much more flexible, powerful and intuitive. Thanks so much.

(kevin olive) #6

Gee, this reads like an advertisement for foundation. :grin: I started using foundation 2 months ago and it is very, very flexible. Switching to this non-theme required a lot of revision to my site which was mostly removal of code that manipulated the theme I had been using. Be sure to check out bigwhiteduck.com as they have several donationware add on stacks for foundation.