How do I tell which stacks have updates?

(Sky Jones) #1

Hi. I bought a bunch of stacks in 2012 from a few different developers. I haven’t used Rapidweaver much since then. But I just upgraded from Rapidweaver 5 to Rapidweaver 6.

Anyway, I’m wondering: is there a quick way to tell if any of my stacks have updates?

Thanks.

(Rob D) #2

Perhaps it’s not the best way, but I would try to open RW5 and update all stacks. If some of them don’t have an update since 2012, that would indicate that they are out of the game and – most likely – they can not be used with RW6.

(Sky Jones) #3

Rovertek, thanks. I’ve actually already deleted Rapidweaver 5. Is there a way to update all stacks in Rapidweaver 6?

Also, I see all the stacks I bought for Rapidweaver 5 in Rapidweaver 6. Does that mean they’re all compatible with Rapidweaver 6?

But I noticed on one developer’s website that there was a newer version of one of the stacks I had bought in 2012. That’s what prompted me to start this thread. If there is a way to update all stacks in Rapidweaver 6, that would solve my problem.

(Mark Sealey) #4

Skylamar,

On a page with Stacks, select ‘Check for Updates now’ from the tiny dropdown to the right of the equally small gearwheel in the Stacks Edit menu.

(Sky Jones) #5

Mark, thanks so much! I’d never used that dropdown before. A number of my stacks were updated. Thanks again!

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #6

We actually have a good group of FAQs around this subject

and

hope these help as well.

(Isaiah Carew) #7

In Stacks 3, it’s a little easy to tell. :wink:

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #8

Man, are people going to LOVE this update!!! It like a great little :gift: for all stacks users!!