Hey everybody… I am building a website for a kayaking school and tour operator. For this, I need a simple booking or checkout tool that however should be able to do the following:
- Simply pop up when the client clicks on a link (I don’t want it to be Webshop-like with a product page or anything), so it can simply be integrated in the trip- and course-pages.
- Have the option to add non-standard fields (size, weight, T-shirt- and shoe-size etc.) that the client needs to fill out when booking.
- Have a simple dropdown menu (or similar) where clients can pick the dates of trips and courses that are already set by us – the client should NOT have the option to pick any date he/she likes from a calendar as trips and courses are only available on certain dates! (This really seems to be the biggest problem I see)
- Ideally, it would be cool if it could show the remaining available places to the client.
- Have the option to only charge 15% deposit while the client sees the full price (that he will pay later before the trip, after receiving an invoice).
- If all places are sold it should stop selling automatically, in order to avoid overbooking.
I don’t want an overloaded booking stack with time slots etc., because it is not needed. It’s all very simple: All usually one-week trips or one-day-courses.
Any ideas? I have seen Yuzool’s “Booking” stack and watched the video but not sure if it can be tweaked to do what I want it to… Any experiences?
Thanks a lot!