I am Angry! because of the n-th release that might be stable but not compateble

Each time this software is updated there is an enormous loss of time, repairing all the things that changed and replacing the pictures that just vanished. I did not buy this software as a trial project, but expect that if you charge € 99,- that you supply a stable and upgradable product. That content created with a precious version will be still the same and full content after the n-th release in a short period.
Again three hours repairing YOUR faults an getting nothing back for this time.
That YOUR X-mass may be happy

I’ve updated twice (7.2 and 7.2.1) in two days and I haven’t experienced any problems as yet. All my projects are the same, and I’ve been working on them today. All my projects were started in a previous version of RW.

I hope you get your issues sorted soon.

Merry Christmas

3 Likes

While I had no issues with 7.2 and 7.2.1, I had nothing but problems with previous releases. Losing both the stacks plugin and various stacks including Armadillo and Photos. Couldn’t figure out for a while what was wrong with my sites until I noticed that the stacks were no longer in my install. Had to go out and download them again and search for the email for the license for each. It was a pain especially for Stacks as I had to find 2 old emails since this was an upgrade. @Oos has a very valid point. For software that is paid for, it should be rock solid stable. We are not beta testers and shouldn’t be treated as such.

I love RW but some of the things they do just annoy the hell out of me. Personally, RW is one of the very few reasons I don’t go back to Windows as I love the Surface and really think Apple dropped the ball with their Mac updates.

2 Likes

Ive had not a single issue with the update; Thank You RW & Happy Holidays !

1 Like

@keithnteri I do agree with you that things should work out of the box, but judging by the amount of dead links and other issues with the RealMac websites, it’s not such a surprise that there are a few problems now & then.