Image Stack not working HELP PLEASE

I used to be able to use the 2 column feature. Place a text box on one side and image stack on the other. I could drag my image into the image stage and it would automatically resize evenly with the text stack. This is no longer the case.

I have rapid weaver 7 and stacks 3. I have tried to place photos on my site using the image stacks. The images don’t work. Sometimes I pull an image but I am unable to resize it. It will take up perhaps a quarter of the box. I tried the Box stack, the Image Layer stack, which has a resizing function that does not work either. And I cannot drop and drag any photos from resources (I used to be able to do this is stacks 6).

How do I place an image into the page?? How do I resize it once it is there? Please help!!!

Hi there
Welcome to the forum!

I don’t have RW7 anymore myself as I’ve recently reinstalled all my Mac Apps. But there are plenty of us on here that will still have a copy of it and can try and replicate the problem.

What theme are you using?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.