Impact hero header

I’m trying to get a hero header using the impact stack. Looking at this page: https://rapidweavercommunity.com/addons/stacks/impact, the 4th image shows the impact stack within which there is an Impact Image Slide and within that there is a Header.

I can’t work out how to get the final header stack within the Impact Image Slide stack.

Thanks for helping - apologies if this is a simple question, I’m just starting out

1. Make sure you have the "impact Image Slide Selected
  2. On the stack controls under “Foreground Content” Select “add Content” checkbox
  3. A DropZone will appear on the stacl that you can drop any header or text stack that you Like

1 Like

That’s great! Thanks!

Aw… But I wanted to have a big hero header and I thought the lack of the header stack was preventing this from happening. I now realise what having a header stack as a foreground content means. Thanks for making me do this to find out.

But what I really want is a big picture banner hero header. I’m sure I’ll work out how to do this eventually but right now I’m struggling

the impact stack can go Full Screen if used in a theme that allows you to remove any Content Container. I don’t know what themes you have tried but many will put a “wrapper” that will Constrain the main part of a stacks page from stretching the full width of the window.

You might check out some of ThemeFloods themes. @willwood I think has several that allow this. Some are free and others a priced pretty reasonably. They all have a demo version to try before you buy. If you are just learning RapidWeaver check out his CleanSlate Theme (free but you can donate if you really like it). I think it would Allow Impact to go “full screen”.

If you want something more advanced most of the Frameworks themes allow full screen.

3 Likes

I was just using one of the built in themes in version 8. I don’t mind buying themes but it’s a shame rapidweaver doesn’t do these things off the shelf. Thanks again for your help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.