Installing Spark, or any other theme

Hi, I made my company site with the free SPARK theme for Elixir with foundry.
I upgraded my Mac to a new machine, with High Sierra.
When I open my company project on the new Mac, it says: “Theme Spark missing” . When I click on the downloaded SPARK theme, it says " Theme SPARK missing", instead of installing the theme.
In the /Users/pierrefroelicher/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/Data/Library/Application Support
Is no Themes folder??
What did go wrong?
In Rapidweaver, all installed themes, if I click on " Show in Finder". is greyed out.
help appreciated.
I think this has to do with apples way of protecting files inside the Library…

Hi there @pfroelicher – Spark is not a theme that I sell. I do have a free pre-built project file for Foundry by the name of Spark though. That pre-built project file requires you to have both the Foundry theme and its suite of stacks installed.

2 Likes

Hey Adam,
Yes… I know… Great fan… Bought all of you foundry and Stack Stacks. However… I started my company site based on you SPARK theme, or free pre-built project file. Now… on the new computer it says that Spark is not installed.
Any hints… If I, for example download the Spark Pre built project again, click on it… it says " spark theme is missing" some other theme will be applied? proceed , cancel… etc.
What is wrong?

Hey Adam.
I saw, that the FOUNDRY stack was installed, but somehow the Foundry Theme was not. Redownloading my purchase and reinstalling made it work.
I was trying to give a upgrade to my company site, which was from 2011. I wanted to give it to a professional developer but the discovered your Foundry suite of themes… great work…
See at embatek.com.br
yours
P

Project files don’t get installed. You use them exactly as you would when you create or open existing projects in RapidWeaver.

Any hints… If I, for example download the Spark Pre built project again, click on it… it says " spark theme is missing" some other theme will be applied? proceed , cancel… etc.

It should not say that Spark is missing, as it never gets installed. Perhaps you had an unrelated Spark theme at one point and had selected it instead of the Foundry theme.

I saw, that the FOUNDRY stack was installed, but somehow the Foundry Theme was not. Redownloading my purchase and reinstalling made it work.

Good to hear. Glad you got it all sorted out.

Have a nice rest of the week and weekend!

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.