Is Yuzool defunct?

I’ve just added the original Booking stack v1 to RW. Ran updater, it picked up that Booking needed to be updated to v1.5. I clicked update and it appeared to update, but even after a restart Booking is still at v1. Re-running the updater just does the same thing.

I know Yuzool disappeared for a while, but I thought they were back?

Or maybe there is another reason for the updater not working?

On a side-note: Does anyone know if the Booking stack still actually works? I’m just playing with options at the moment but figured it was worth giving it a whirl.

@YuzoolSupport @yuzool

1 Like

After 3 days of no response and seeing that Sydney hasn’t been active for a couple of months, I think the answer to your question is: yes.

2 Likes

Ya, I figured. Par the course for Yuzool sadly.

I did discover that the Booking stack was updated to version 2, with version 1 topping out at v1.5.2. But as I said, the update won’t work for me, so I kinda figured Yuzool had disappeared again. I as only being curious and having a look at it, I removed it from my system yonks ago but figured it was worth trying, but clearly not! I ended up using a regular UIkit form stack in the end. Might switch to Machforms at somepoint.

1 Like

They just came out with a new animation stack “Lottie” at the end of September.

Has anyone tried their support?

Perhaps they’ve stopped monitoring the forum.

I have. I’ll post back if anything occurs.

Edit: Just noticed that most of the demo sites are flagging a security risk due to the SSL cert not working. Don’t look hopeful I’d say.

1 Like

Just as a final update on this. They did reply, quickly, to my initial support request.

I asked how I was to update Booking v.1 to v1.5.9 as shown in Sparkle (the built-in RW stacks updater). I explained that Sparkle was failing to perform the update and I was stuck at v1.

They replied that I should update to version 2. Which is a purchased upgrade.

I replied back saying that I was aware there was a version 2, but asking how do I at least update v1 to 1.5.9, but they never replied.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.