Issues with Safari on iOS13?

Hey guys! :smile:
I’m having terrible issues with my websites on the very latest iOS13-version Safari (13.1.2).
Website looks like it should in Chrome but in Safari lots of my Stacks don’t even show up (VideoWall) or look bonkers (Side Menu).

Here’s a vid (first how it should look and then how it looks in Safari). Really greatful for any help. I have updated to the very latest v of Stacks 4 and all my stacks are up-to-date.

All the best
Juan

The video appears empty on my iPad. Honestly a URL would probably be more helpful.

If you click on the words Here’s the vid it takes you directly to my Dropbox :slight_smile:

I’m sure that he meant a URL to your website with the issue, not to the video.

Since i could open the video, I can tell you that the URL is sketch2react.io

Okay,

The video doesn’t really tell me much about the problem you are having. It’s hard for me to tell what’s going on.

I think one problem you are having is with the Mobile menu? There is a “gap” in menu coverage. At ≥1001px wide you have a top menu. at 1000px the top menu goes away, and No hamburger menu appears until 770px. This happens on any browser.

This would probably be a breakpoint setting?

As for the Safari problems, Looking at the developer’s tools on an iPad I do see a JS error on a video embed.

Trying to call enumerateDevices from a frame without correct 'allow' attribute.

I don’t see this error on FireFox or Chrome on Desktop. That would probably tell us that the latest Safari is more susceptible to this. I don’t know what stack you are using that is calling www.embed-player.js.

2 Likes

Thanks for your very thorough test of our Sketch2React website, much appreciated. :smile:

Yeah I’m well aware of the break point issues, haven’t had the time to fix that yet. We still run this as a side project and I usually spend most time writing and recording tutorials or doing graphical work. But I’ll fix it, needs to be done :muscle:

As of the video, I use Video Wall on the start page plus Flex Video. Maybe that’s why I get a javascript conflict? Hmm. Updating to the very latest version of Foundation right now, going to re-publish and hope for the best :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.