I’m looking for menu stack. I’ve been through a few, but still not found what I’m after.
Stacks I’ve tried but not managed to make work include:
- Clean Menu (1LD)
- Mega Menu (Elixir)
- Navigation Stack (Yuzool)
Each are great in their own way, and the stack providers are very helpful, but they don’t cover all features.
Essentially I want a menu that:
- Appears as a black bar at the top of my screen and which can optionally be made sticky.
- Allows for drop-down menus (I have a lot of pages so need a simple hierarchical structure - but not deep)
- Allows a logo image to be placed on the left-hand side of the menu.
- Allows a SECOND image to placed on the right-hand side of the memu. My site is bi-lingual so I want flag appearing so that users can swap the language.
- Has a mobile view that’s reasonably visually elegant. Just a standard hamburger icon is fine … but some menu stacks just seem to do it better than others.
At this stage it looks like I need to take one of the existing stacks above, and create a custom version (changing the CSS, template.html, and JS) so that I can cover all requirements. Point 4 (second image so I can display the translation link) seems to be the killer.