Name of such a border & how in container?

RW8.8, Stacks4.2, Foundry2.3.8 (with latest iterations)


Looking for the name of such a border (what is it called, a shim?) around the whole webpage. I don’t use a theme and I have Foundry.

Like this: sort-of-shim-or-what.jpg

It probably should be part of the most outward container.

Not sure how to do it.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

With best regards,
Omar KN

Maybe this stack helps? Good adjustable: Shadows - Examples | Wondrousss

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.