Need help! rw7 publishing

Just upgraded to RW 7…I am unable to publish…cannot find server…I am using “gil.machighway.com” as FTP server and the correct path and login credentials…still cannot connect to server…what am I doing wrong? Tx for any assistance

Without more information it’s probably impossible to find help. Would need to things like

• Exact message
  • Screen shot of your RW publishing settings
  • Did you check with a test connection
1 Like

try connecting with ftp client and if successful make sure to use same login info and settings for RW.

1 Like

Not sure what happened. I would contact your host company. I’m assuming you got this message when you hit test?

And you did change your credentials since posting the pic I hope… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you just recently change host?

I went to the http://gil.machighway.com/ and got a message that it no longer on this server or the server is misconfigured and not working. This is not a message I would want to see on my hosting company website. :confused:

In your password, you have a capital ‘P’ in your rapidweaver setup, but a small ‘p’ in your email instructions.

As Greg says, I’d recommend changing your password after you get things sorted.

3 Likes

This appears to be an issue with the FTP settings, but if you continue to experience trouble, give us a shout: realmacsoftware.com/support

It’s an FTP server, not HTTP. If you change your address to ftp://gil.machighway.com/ you get the server (wants a logon).
Think it may be the password setting(@jabostick) pointed out above.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.