Need some help restoring lost pages

I updated stacks and somehow my accordian plugin disappeared… I reinstalled it but now the page sit was associated with are not working. Is there a way to copy them over on my new project from a older project? To save a lot of time?

Yes. Open both projects, visible side by side. So you can drag and drop your page from the older project in the other, the new project.

Having multiple project open is a great way to create content you want to use over and over. I have a number of “template” projects that I use for various stacks and other settings. This is a great way to go if you are building in Foundation.

@Oscar and @bigbadmac

I am not sure this is going to work. I am getting a flow error.

I am not sure what to do. all the plug ins are installed? Any suggestions? Will I have to rebuild?

I think you miss Flow. It’s a generic icon in RapidWeaver on your screenshot.
Normally you can drag and drop pages.
I have just tested this.

Ok how would I add it back? I don’t know where it went.

Can you see it in the Addons? Flow 1.7.1.

You can re-install the plugin, from the website of the developer or from your backup/Time Machine.

1 Like

@Oscar

This all started when I updated Stacks 3. I installed it and it isn’t showing the pages now. strange. I will continue to play with it. Will I have to start the pages over?

Ok Fixed, Thank you so much. I had to restart Rapid Weaver. You saved me hours of work.

2 Likes

… my pleasure :wink:

1 Like

You can always download and install the latest versions of the plugins directly from the product pages on our website.

If you continue to have trouble you are welcome to email us directly at support@yourhead.com

Christi Carew
YourHead Software
http://www.yourhead.com

1 Like