Problem with Stacks 3 in RapidWeaver

I just installed Stacks 3 today, and pages I built with Stacks 2 are now completely screwed up (see link below, FIG 1). Similar pages I built with the original version seems to be ok, and resemble the old Stacks 2 pages I have (see FIG 2). The strange thing is I can’t even edit the Stacks page and fix anything. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Is there a way I can revert back to Stacks 2 to recover my pages?

FIG 1 link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7740526/RapidWeaver%20Problems/Screen%20Shot%202015-09-02%20at%202.13.53%20PM.png

FIG 2 link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7740526/RapidWeaver%20Problems/Screen%20Shot%202015-09-02%20at%202.14.34%20PM.png

In RapidWeaver, all the content is deleted for the Stacks 2/3 pages (FIG 3), but intact for the older original Stacks pages (FIG 4)

Unfortunately, I cannot post the links to these screen shots (two links per post for some reason.

I would really appreciate some advice/help on this!

Thanks

I can’t tell from those screenshots what’s going on. I think it’s probably best to have a look at the file. You can share the file via our support email address (use dropbox or something similar as the file is probably very large) or we have a slack channel: [LINK REMOVED] and you can just drag and drop a zipped copy of the project file onto a private chat – slack will accept very large files.

I can’t tell from the screenshots – but if there are 3rd party stacks being used on this page then you should also include a zipped copy of your RapidWeaver addons folder so that I will be sure to see the page with the exact same versions of everything you see as well.

Thanks,
Isaiah

Hi,

Thanks for your response. In terms of sharing files with you, do I just zip my entire web site for you? I can use dropbox or try dropping it into slack.

Thanks!

1. Zip the project file – that’s the file RapidWeaver opens. (NOT the exported site content)

2. if there are absolutely no 3rd party stacks involved that’s all i need. if there are some 3rd party stacks, then zip the RW addons directory too.

• hold down the option key and choose the menu item > View > Reveal Addons Folder
  • zip the whole thing.

You can share them via dropbox with our support email. Or log on to slack.yourhead.com and share them in a private message with me (just drag them onto the window).

Isaiah