New: Introducing the Filter Stack

Filter

Introducing the Filter Stack

Filter & Sort Magical Layouts

Instead of boring you with a bunch of text describing what Filter does
( FAQ ,Catalogs, Galleries, the possibilities are endless… ),
we made this little video to just show you.

Watch Promo Video

5 Likes

Hi, is it possible to set which category gets shown first? For example i want to create a video catalog and i only want the user to see the new releases first and then they can choose the genre as opposed to show all on load. Thanks!

Items are shown in the same order they are in the edit mode. So just make sure all New items are at the top of the list.

Is it possible to set the stack to filter for more than one criteria at a time, so in the coloured icon example in the video could I select red and blue and have all the red AND blue icons returned?

Depending on how well Filter does, that would be a planned future upgrade.

Anybody have the Filter stack? Can you confirm that a stack like TopBox works if placed inside Filter? I want to know that the lightbox function of TopBox still works. Thanks.

Tested, seems to works

Best

@peppermint, Thanks much!

@yabdab - I love this stack! It will be very useful to a lot of people.

3 Likes

@yabdab, Haven’t purchased yet, but will, have already sent in a feature request :wink: Will have to see how many people want the same option though lol.

It sure looks beautiful!

Brad

Can you change the sort order like http://barz-stacks.eu/stacks/content_stacks/stack-filter-2/?utm_source=realmac-community&utm_medium=listing&utm_campaign=Stack+Filter+2

I know it says “Sorting - Rearrange the order of item elements based on their data.” in the product description but it doesn’t seem like it does it quite the same “Sort by Year, Name & Position”.

None of the examples listed show that it can do this https://www.yabdab.com/demo/filter/gallery

Anyone have any comparison experience they have with this versus Hunter 3 or any other filter stack?

I would love to hear or see a comparison if anyone has more input.