No Drag and Drop for Images

Where? Right clicking inside the stack does nothing. I don’t see the menu you refer to on the Stacks page in inspector. At this point I’m thinking this is a UI issue. Finding basic functionality shouldn’t be a trip down the rabbit hole.

what is the actual stack you are using on the stacks page?

@instacks did say that this was a stack he was working on…further up the thread…

Working on a stack, where you are able to select images located in resource folders. Still not drag n drop support, but better than nothing.

1 Like

Yes, but @mokane99 is showing the stack page setting area not the stack itself, I think that’s where the confusion is.

Here’s the UI.
Stacks 3.0
Three stock stacks: Image, html, text.
Link only works for image.
Can’t drag & drop from Resources sidebar onto stack.

DYou are not able to drag and drop an image to that area from the resources pane
As @kryten said, I am working on a stack, where you are able to select picture via a link selector in a stack control. This will not be the link selector you see on your screenshot.

No, you cannot drag and drop, but you can link the stacks.

You can drag and drop an image in the image stack (not from the resources)
You can link the whole image stack (with the image in it) to a resource, to another page in the website, or link to another website.

You can highlight text in the text stack and link to a resource, to another page in the website, or link to another website.
You can insert in the text stack code for an image in the resources or on a server.

You can insert in the html stack code for an image in the resources or on a server.

But, you cannot drag and drop an image from the Resources … perhaps later with RW 7.x.x