Php in Monterey, is it missing or not?

I was very worried about Monterey missing .php, because I have a few pages.php containing the FlexTable stack, one of them to import a .csv file. But I have upgraded to Monterey and the FlexTable stack seems to work ok locally, displaying the .csv data as it should. Did I make some confusion or have I misunderstood something?

@Almidano Someone else can answer this better than me … but I have no idea why Monterey would lead to PHP not working on your websites. So I’m guessing you had some confusion. Perhaps Monterey impacts the preview a bit (though I’ve not noticed that either) but it surely won’t impact publishing.

Well, I read about it in several posts here and in many places on the Web

Since then, RapidWeaver now ships with PHP 7.4. It no longer relies on the OS.

4 Likes

Also that post was from June … before Monterey was officially released. Why folks expect all their software to work perfectly with betas? I have no freakin idea. But it’s a misguided idea. As Joe noted … RW developed a fix/solution before Monterey was officially released.

4 Likes

Oh, I was exactly waiting to see this piece of information in the forums. I searched and searched: evidently I missed it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.