Picture Gallery

(Emiliano Achaval) #1

I’m going to attach a picture of my picture page, in RW. I have the latest version, I always upgrade as soon as possible. My links bar is over the words, I can’t find a way to move the words down… Any ideas or suggestions? Thank you very much in advance!! Happy New Year from Maui!

(Jannis from inStacks Software) #2

Without a link to the website it is difficult to say.

Is this the default Photo Album?

Cheers, Jannis
inStacks Software

(Rob Beattie) #3

What @instacks said about a link. But as a guess, what happens when you increase the margin above the heading? Doesn’t that move the whole thing down?

I’m assuming this is a Stacks page by the way.

Rob

(Jannis from inStacks Software) #4

Seems to be WeaverPix Plugin when looking at the page icon, isn’t it?

(Rob Beattie) #5

Yes, it looks like the CarouFredSel Weaverpix theme.

OK, if you go into Themes in WeaverPix and select the one you’re using (like I say, it looks like CarouFredSel) then click the Options tab. Scroll down and you’ll see a setting that lets you increase the top margin. Try increasing that and see if it works.

Rob

(Emiliano Achaval) #6

Sorry… my website: www.hawaiiankoaturner.com It is a Stacks page. I think maybe I bought the picture viewer. Thanks for the help!! Let me know what else you need!! Aloha

(Emiliano Achaval) #7

Ill try that right now… Stand by, lol

(Emiliano Achaval) #8

I’m publishing it to see if anything changes, but a preview shows no changes. I even went up to 40px …

(Emiliano Achaval) #9

No changes… Odd… Anything else we can try?

(Emiliano Achaval) #10

I also tried to move the words in the content area down, no luck…

(Rob Beattie) #11

Ah, I think that adding more margin only affects the actual carousel.

OK, there are two ways to do this.

1. The elegant way is to go to ask @willwood who’s the brains behind Weaverpix to help you solve the problem
  2. The kludgy way is to insert as many <br> above your heading as you need to move it down.

Rob