Post your questions for E38 Podcast (Wednesday 27 April, 2016)

(Brad Halstead) #1

If you have questions that you would like answered on the Podcast, please submit them to this thread for consideration by @ben & @dan.

Brad

(scott williams) #2

I know it’s a RW podcast, but I would like to see a segment for Typed.com. Info (especially official info) on Typed.com seems to be pretty “sparse” so to speak. I don’t think it would hurt them to do a little publicity for typed.com on the podcast, it is the same Co. after all.

(Brad Halstead) #3

Is there any disadvantages to using the Extra Content Plus stack by Stacks4Stacks over NimbleHosts Extra Content Stack (IOW are they 100% compatible with Themes that use EC areas)?

Thanks
Brad

(mark hunter) #4

I’d be interested in advice from Ben and Dan on choosing a colour scheme for a project.

Particularly interested in any recommend tools to help generate colour palettes eg. Adobe Kuler, Coleure, Paletton and how you went about coming up with the colour scheme for Clear.

Enjoying the show!

Thanks

Mark

(Brad Halstead) #5

Know you’re busy with development right now, but am wondering when there will be new content for Subscribers (I assume there will be a tonne after launch of RW7, but… in the meantime… :sunny: )

Thanks
Brad

(ben) #6

We’ll be recording this weeks episode tomorrow, so if you have any more question let us know asap :smiley:

(Dan) #7

(ben) #8