Problem with gallery Stack version 3

I keep losing some images each time I save my site using RW8 and Gallery Stacks 3- running Catalina

As these are Stacks images, I guess @isaiah has to check.

Thanks
Jannis

yes they are site images I’ve added to stacks from resources

I’m using Flood1 Theme if that helps

Are the images still visible within the RapidWeaver Resources window?

Or have you removed/moved/renamed them within that window?

Isaiah

1 Like

yes they are in the resources window

Yes. But would you mind answering the questions I asked more directly with a bit more detail? The more the info I have, the more help I can provide. :smiley:

Let me explain a bit more.

Are the images still visible within the RapidWeaver Resources window?

I need to know if the specific images that are missing are still visible in the resource window.

Or have you removed/moved/renamed them within that window?

It’s very important that I know whether anything about these resources changed. If you moved, renamed, or placed things in folders then I can give you more direct answers.

Here are some terse descriptions of the next steps based on your answers to these questions. You can see that this is sort of a “choose-your-own-adventure” – depending on how you answer these questions, the next step is going to be quite different. If you help me find which path we’re on, then I can give you a lot more detailed assistance. :smiley:

• If you’ve placed these images into resource folders then the next step is to remove them from the folders. Stacks does not currently have support for folders in RW Resources window. (and I’m not certain it’s possible to support those folders. but RW9 should hopefully improve that)

• If you have moved/renamed these resources then the next step is to look at what changed and see if we can change it back enough to reconnect these resources to Stacks.

• If the answer to “are they still visible” is: NO
    then the next step is to send your info to realmac software.

• If the answer to “are they still visible” is: YES
    then the next step is to send your info to yourhead software. here’s how: https://yourhead.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033849994-Sharing-Your-Project-and-Add-ons

2 Likes

isaiah, thanks for getting back to me …I’ll have to look at what you sent and see what’s happening on my end … I stopped using stacks three on the site I’m working on to get the project finished … I’ll now go back and check everything you’ve mentioned in the next version. thanks so much for you help and patience.

Bob

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.