Problem with RW 7.32

Sometimes being anxious to please isn’t always the best course of action. I agree that taking time to make it right is paramount for RW or newcomers will think it isn’t worth the effort. I have seen this with a few other companies, but once stability came about, they grew leaps and bounds. To me, stability of RW is more important than little added features. I really like RW, but as others noted, I had to backtrack for the first time.

Just updated and omg same thing to me too. slow as hell.

I’ve had other issues with upgrades. I duplicate the website entirely before upgrading, it only takes a few minutes to upload the old files, has anyone tested this with a backup of the website before the upgrade?

Sadly same boat here… every publish following the smallest change results in large numbers of files being published. Extra pain in the butt here as we live in a semi-rural area and our internet speeds are horrid.

@dan Please get this one fixed asap please guys :slight_smile:

So we have a future feature:

Thanks… hate the thought of heading backwards :frowning:

Good news, we’ve just shipped RapidWeaber 7.3.3 - this should fix the publishing issues you’re seeing and much more.

Check for updates in RapidWeaver and Happy Weaving!

1 Like

Thanks Dan…

Just did the update and problem solved :sunglasses:
Happy Weaver here!!

What’s the “and much more”? More fixes or new features?

Yes I also confirm the re-upload problem. All files in a resources folder are re-uploaded. That are not touched at all. Very annoying as there is a huge number of files!

Mine is working, but now I get the message Could not sign in to your FTP server. Its publishing everything. Started doing this after the update yesterday…

Same problem here. The re-upload issue is still here.

OMG why am I uploading all files? this is taking forever. 410 files ARRGGGGG

I’m confused about why there are new posts on this thread. Either update to 7.33 (out yesterday I believe) or downgrade to 7.31 (link provided earlier in this thread). There’s no need to be using 7.32.

1 Like

7.3.3 wasn’t out yet so people were suggesting to downgrade to 7.3.1

7.3.3 is now available and fixes the issue.