Publish after only making web icons changes

I see this has been discussed before. I wish RW would activate “Publish” after only changing the web icons. I work around this by making a simple change to my site. I add and then delete a text stack. That makes RW’s Publish button active. It’s a work around, and I wish RW just knew I needed to Publish. I have tested, and this does work, all of my web icons appear in my browser. Note, I do need to clear the browser cache, quit, and then reopen the browser.

I may have spoken too soon. I do see one page where the pinned tab is not appearing, so maybe it is true that a “Re-Publish All Files” is necessary.

You should be able to select “Mark pages as changed” from the File menu and then RW should do a check of all files and see what is new and needs uploading (this should be more efficient than re-publishing everything). Having said that, I’m not positive that it’d check for things like web icons or just page content

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.