Push notification in RapidCart Pro still didn't work

(Yarik) #1

I asked support 5 times, but they never answered, I waited for an answer of 5 months and nothing, very disappointed. I can see the button but nothing happened when I clicked the button. My website is https activated. And can’t see “RapidCart Pro” in Notification Center in Safari.

(Doug Bennett) #2

It appears that they don’t provide support anymore. They do still take your money though.

@dan last time anyone herd from them was after you contacted them, and then the only reply was:

That was back in November, lot more than a week or two.
This product is still featured in your RapidWeaver Community, and you still sell a video course featuring this product. That would seem to indicate an official RealMac endorsement.

(Jason Bostick) #3

Other developers have fallen off the wayside in the past (and I’m sure Realmac doesn’t want to tread too far into ‘policing’ add-on developers) but with e-commerce generally (and the presence of RCP specifically) some peoples livelihood may depend in part on it functioning properly.

(Dan) #4

Hey Guys,

I’m not sure what is going on with the guys at RapidCart Pro (If things don’t improve we’ll take down the course).

In the meantime, we’re working on a course about how to use Ecwid, so if you’re looking for an online store I’d say it’s probably worth checking these guys out…

They recently released a brand new plugin for RapidWeaver:

Is RapidCart 3 still supported
RapidCart Pro: Error 404: no response from Support
(system) #5

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.