Question avec RapidCart Pro?

Hello,
Without response from Rapidcart Pro support for several days, I am addressing you.
I am in the test phase of “rapidcart pro”, unregistered, and SandBox PayPal and SandBox Stripe. I do receive order emails on my email address but the order confirmation emails from the customer do not arrive!
Is this function disabled for addresses outside the domain in unregistered version?
Because after contacting my web host, the php parameters are OK to send smtp.
Thank you for your reply.

Bonjour,
Sans réponse du support de Rapidcart Pro depuis plusieurs jours, je m’adresse à vous.
Je suis en phase test de “rapidcart pro”, non enregistrée, et SandBox PayPal et SandBox Stripe. Je reçois bien les emails de commande sur mon adresse email mais les emails des confirmations de commande chez le client n’arrivent pas !
Est-ce que cette fonction est désactivé pour les adresses extérieures au domaine en version non enregistrée ?
Car après contact de mon hébergeur de site web, le paramètres php sont OK pour l’envoie smtp.
Merci de votre réponse.

Hey @Angy
you wrote us yesterday at 14:22 CET and got reply 30 minutes later at 14:52 CET.

5 Likes

Hello, I just checked all my received emails. Indeed, I find your answer in the spam! Thank you, and sorry for the rush.

After receiving information from my web host, I just solved the problem by calling on another sending server …

I think you just won a client because the result meets my expectations.
Regards,
Angelino

2 Likes

Glad to know the problem is fixed now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.