Rapid Cart Pro 4 Stack

Dear Rapid Weaver community,

yesterday I bought the Rapid Cart Pro 4. I read that in the new version, you can take your shop from the plug-in page in a stack. I can found the stack, but how can I connect with the plug-in page? Rapid Cart Pro 4 is very great, but this is the only thing I don’t understand.

Thank you very much!

That’s easy. :slight_smile: As you may already have noticed, the stack itself has no settings. So to tie it to the plugin page you simply have to click on the plugin page, go to “Customization” -> “Settings” and then at “General” -> “Stacks Store URL” type in (or better select, via the 3-dots-button) the page on which you placed the “Store” stack. So in other words, you don’t have to “show” the stack where the plugin page is located, but you have to tell the plugin page where the stack page is… :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try it :slight_smile:

Hm your explanation has sound very good, but there’s still no online shop in my stacks page :fearful:

Hmm, but it should. Did you re-publish your site? Is the store not showing in both RW preview and the live site? Did you link to the stacks page by clicking on the three dots and then choosing the page with the store stack or by entering the URL manually?