Rapid cart pro does not work properly - it not work even simplest properties

(Alex) #1

Hi everybody

I have a problem with products placeholders in rapid cart. Problem is in the lack of reaction when you press add to cart button.
I read a lot about how to fix it, someone told that I must write path in the settings, someone told than I have a problem because I use a rapid cart pro stacks like cart or product, but today I create a simple webpage in this way: created new project, added a rapid cart pro stack and add three products.
And you know what? <> buttons does not work in this page.

Can anybody tell me what’s wrong with it?

Also it could be nice if a someone from @realmac tell something here. Page with broken buttons is www.akwilon.info - page is terrible but this is a example made in three clicks

in attachment you can see than rw file is really simple - only rapidcart stack and three products added

(Alex) #2

rw project file download here

(Rob Beattie) #3

I’ve just loaded the page using OSX and Chrome and all three buttons add items to the cart. Looks to be working OK.

Rob

(Alex) #4

Hi again,

As I understood problem was in http protocol - website works fine when you came from HTTPS and bad from HTTP.
I switched off HTTP on my server - hope, it help

(system) #5

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.