RapidCart Pro issues

I sell digital downloads using RCPro. So far, it’s been great on RW7.
Sometimes I need to manually send a (encrypted) link using the “manual send digital delivery” option from the RCPro interface on RW.

Recently, it stopped working. I get the following message.

Error: Missing auth code.

I double checked Amazon S3 storage, it is all fine. I don’t know what to do. any advice?

Yes, all is updated: RCPro and RW7.

1 Like

Thanks for asking this question. I am in the same boat looking for a solution to Rapidcart Pro Error: Missing auth code.

Cartloom can send encoded and expiring download links using AWS S3.

I am not aware of any “auth code” requirement for said feature?

It must be something specific with RCP?

Cartloom is an online eCommerce platform that offers deep integration into RapidWeaver and Stacks . Setup up your online store and products in RapidWeaver with drag and drop! Product creation and editing takes place online, in Cartloom’s beautiful admin. The online admin support multi user access, perfect clients wanting to add to edit product anytime. Admin editing, instantly updates in RapidWeaver preview and if published - your live site.

Get the free Stack here:

Hey Can B, Were you able to solve this issue with missing Auth code in RapidCart pro? I have the same issue. Thanks.

Definitely it is, as reported by OP.
Very kind of you offering your help.

@canbaskent @Dsal22 We are looking into it.

3 Likes

@canbaskent @Dsal22

Please drop an email to help@4gnd.com sharing your RW projects. We do not usually provide support thru this forum.

@Dsal22’s issue was related to an incorrect custom Website Address set in a specific Publish destination (in RapidWeaver Publishing options pane).

@canbaskent double check you’re using the right Web Address (including https:// protocol, if applicable) both in General and Publishing options panes.

3 Likes

Hey Gilbo, I really appreciate you tracking this down, so simple in hindsight. I love using RCP and am very happy with the support from the manual and from you and your team on those occasions I need it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.