RapidCart pro problem check deployed page

I am getting this message from the check deployed page in rapid cart pro?
I am at a loss on how to fix it

any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Linda

I don’t see a specific error message on that page. But I do see some very unsettling info about your PHP version.

It appears that you need to update your PHP version on the web server or switch hosting companies ASAP.

PHP 5.3 has been dead for many years. It is extremely dangerous to be running unpatched versions of PHP on a public facing website. Just ask Yahoo!

If you use a search engine (like Google) and search for PHP versions, you will be taken to this page and a useful chart:
https://www.php.net/supported-versions.php

You can see that PHP 5.3 is not listed there - that is because it was discontinued many years ago.

But now, most websites are running PHP 7.3 or 7.4. Much newer, safer and faster versions of PHP.

All better hosting companies no longer offer PHP 5.x as an option and should have forcefully upgraded you to 7.x long before now.

Some RapidWeaver addons will warn you if they detect they are being used with outdated versions of PHP. Some will refuse to install or work at all. I think that might be what is happening here with RapidCart Pro.

Indeed, RCP requires PHP 5.6 or newer. From the manual:

On server side, RapidCart Pro requires PHP 5.6+ and TLS 1.2 support. Additional features like coupon codes, stock management and digital downloads limit require support for MySQL 5.1+ on your server. On client side, we suggest a modern browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari or IE 9+) for an optimal user experience.

1 Like

Thanks, That was the problem! I am slowly moving all of my clients to chilidog hosting. This was an old network solution hosting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.