RapidCart Pro - product quantity returning to original after a day or so

Has anyone ever had this issue?

Using RapidCart Pro for a food festival. Quantities were not confirmed at the beginning so used temp numbers so we could open to online orders.

Using a SQL Database, Admin login to modify the initial quantities. For the past few days the quantities have reverted back to the original number I put into Rapidweaver. Example: I put 2000 as the quantity on hand in Rapidweaver, people place orders & and I had to change quantity numbers manually by logging in to put in the final quantity numbers. Needless to say this is a major issue and while I had been emailing back and forth to the developer, they weren’t even sure what the problem was and waiting again to hear back. Hoping someone on here might have ran across this problem before.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.