RapidWeaver 6.3.5 is nearly ready for launch - those of you that listen to The RapidWeaver Show will know that we were aiming to get the update out today, but with some of the changes being a little more in-depth we wanted to run a slightly longer beta.
Here’s the details:
RapidWeaver 6.3.5 GM (Build 15114)
- Fixes a crash while RapidWeaver tidied up after performing a series of concurrent uploads.
- Fixes some display issues in the Affero theme.
- Fixes a problem where a blog’s RSS feed would not be sorted reverse-chronologically.
- Fixes a problem where site-wide code would be exported for each page.
- Improvements to notification preferences.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver would be unable to generate QuickLook thumbnails for some themes.
- Fixes a problem where images would not load from a remote server.
- Fixes a problem with Addon update checking in RapidWeaver and third-party plugins.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver could crash if unable to access a temporary folder location on your Mac.
- Fixes a problem where the Publish button would not be re-enabled after changing any site-wide code.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver would export unexpected menu items in themes with split navigation.
- Fixes a problem where the search field in the Add Page menu would not automatically focus.
- Adds diagnostics to help identify problem where some stacks could not be installed directly with RapidWeaver.
If you want to try this pre-release build, which may have undiscovered bugs - and you’re happy with those risks - download it here!