RapidWeaver 6.3.2 GM (Updated 21/8 With New Build)

Hi guys!

RapidWeaver 6.3.2 launches next week: we’ve got a GM build ready, we’re just getting a few things in place behind the scenes for the update.

An update to Blocks (from YourHead) to improve compatibility with the changes in RapidWeaver 6.3.2 will be launching alongside this update. Here’s what’s new in RW 6.3.2:

New Features

• RapidWeaver now supports “Active” FTP uploads. Active FTP should only be enabled if your host requires it - if that means you, enable it via the Cog menu in the publishing view!
  • The “Preview Page in…” sheet now remembers your previous selection.

Enhancements

• Photo Album plugin now correctly shows metadata in the relevant fields.
  • Corrects a behaviour in the Photo Album where photo metadata would appear to be editable.
  • Fixes a problem that incorrectly prevented you from using the “Preview Page in…” feature on PHP pages.
  • Fixes a problem that prevented the “Replace Page” feature appearing in some circumstances.
  • Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver could crash during preview.
  • Fixes a problem where Resource folders could not be re-ordered.
  • Fixes a crash when saving a blog project.
  • Fixes a crash when restoring a Version of a project whose currently-active page is a contact form.
  • Fixes a crash when publishing your site.
  • Housekeeping fixes behind the scenes to ensure RapidWeaver builds with future versions of Xcode.

Download RapidWeaver 6.3.2 GM Here

Thanks!

—Nik

1 Like

Hm, this version actually doesn’t export anything to the FTP-Server for me. Publishing seems to go fine, but on the FTP server (and the live site) nothing has changed. Reverting back to build 15022 solved this issue for me.
I’m running OS X 10.10.5 …

I have the same ftp publishing problem, but I am using el capitan beta 7, the GM update breaks ftp publishing.

Fixed in build 15040 (linked above).

Thanks, working again. :slight_smile:

The same problem here. Exporting in 2 seconds (super ;)), but nothing happens.
Now I read here in the forum and update RW 6. Thanks.

Yes!!! Missing Active FTP was the show-stopper for me making me stay with RW5. Now I can switch to RW6! Great job!! Looking for upcoming typed.com blog integration :wink:

1 Like

@jakobssystems You’ve already heard of this? http://instacks.com/blogstack :wink:

already on my watch list :wink: