RapidWeaver 6.3.2 launches next week: we’ve got a GM build ready, we’re just getting a few things in place behind the scenes for the update.
An update to Blocks (from YourHead) to improve compatibility with the changes in RapidWeaver 6.3.2 will be launching alongside this update. Here’s what’s new in RW 6.3.2:
- RapidWeaver now supports “Active” FTP uploads. Active FTP should only be enabled if your host requires it - if that means you, enable it via the Cog menu in the publishing view!
- The “Preview Page in…” sheet now remembers your previous selection.
- Photo Album plugin now correctly shows metadata in the relevant fields.
- Corrects a behaviour in the Photo Album where photo metadata would appear to be editable.
- Fixes a problem that incorrectly prevented you from using the “Preview Page in…” feature on PHP pages.
- Fixes a problem that prevented the “Replace Page” feature appearing in some circumstances.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver could crash during preview.
- Fixes a problem where Resource folders could not be re-ordered.
- Fixes a crash when saving a blog project.
- Fixes a crash when restoring a Version of a project whose currently-active page is a contact form.
- Fixes a crash when publishing your site.
- Housekeeping fixes behind the scenes to ensure RapidWeaver builds with future versions of Xcode.