🎉 RapidWeaver 7 is now available! 🎉

Hi, Dan. I emailed Support. I haven’t received anything yet. Is there any chance I can get the RW7 file today?

David

Very nice upgrade. Still a bit slow on my 2007 iMac, but so is everything else!

@davidwm: Why don’t you simply download it from the Realmac site?

Hi Matt - I didn’t get a link to download, nor did I get a receipt of the purchase. The payment has been processed though. I just checked the history for today on my Chrome browser. It shows the transaction as being processed. As I was taken to the completed transaction page.

When I go to download it. I have to upgrade it again @ USD 59.00

I don’t know what’s gone wrong here.

David

I also have the transaction processed through my visa account.

Hello - was your download issue resolved yet?

Strange. Normally you should get an email from Realmac Software with the serial number in it. Did you already look inside the spam folder of your email client? The serial number is the only thing you need to get started. As I already mentioned, you can download the RapidWeaver app directly from the Realmac site with the link I provided…

You’re going to be looking for an email from Paddle (I believe the exact email address is hello@paddle.com). They’re the reseller who will send out the serial number. Check your spam folder to make sure it didn’t end up there because it is from a source that you don’t normally get email from.

2 Likes

Hi Matt - Yes, I did download the demo version from the link you provided. Because I don’t have a confirmation or receipt I don’t have a serial number to activate it. Hence my problem. Paid and no receipt, no receipt no serial number.

Adam - You’re absolutely right. Thank you!! The two confirmation emails are in my junk folder. I have everything I need now.

2 Likes

No problem. I suspected that might be the case. Just guessing the guys are swamped with stuff to do. Glad I could take one off their plates. Enjoy RW 7! In the 10 years I’ve been doing this, this is the best version of RapidWeaver I’ve ever used.

3 Likes

Well thanks for sharing your suspicion of the problem, and the answer. You were right on as usual. Thanks, Adam!!

Glad to help out where I can. :slight_smile:

Upgraded as soon as I got the email that RW7 was available.

Everything went fine with the purchase process and the automatic loading of my RW6 add-ons and stacks.

Have been beta testing RW7 so was expecting a flawless release and wasn’t disappointed.

Great job guys !

1 Like

Unfortunately the email was not in my junk folder and realmac says I will have a reply within 48 hours from support. I wish there was a place where I could just ask it to send the email again.

In the meantime I downloaded the demo while I wait and it looks pretty awesome so far.

Hey, I’ve been first to suggest to look inside your spam-folder… :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

Awesome upgrade - have only spent about an hour so far using it but loving the improvements and speed difference over RW6 (which was my first version of RW). Well done, Team Realmac!

1 Like

Sorry to see that. I’m sure it will be resolved for your soon.

Thanks a lot, Matt. You get an honourable mention!

1 Like

When will v7 be available on the App Store?