Here’s the third final candidate of RapidWeaver 8.3, take it for a spin and let us know if you hit any show-stopping issues. Hopefully, third time’s a charm!
- [NEW] Fixed an issues with sub folders being incorrectly named when opening and old project
- Fixed an issue where an ‘Untitled Folder’ directory could be seen in resources
- Fixed a crash when adding new resources if existing resources are unresolved
- Fixed a crash in the link panel
- Fixed a crash when dragging a resource into site settings
- Fixed an issue where the blog social images would not be saved
- Added new update engine
- Added support for Emporter
- Updated Multi Lander Theme
- Added support for detecting and managing duplicate images
- Various other under the hood tweaks and fixes.
Dan & Tom