Rapidweaver #8 does not open

I cannot access my current pages from #7 and see them in #8. In fact trying to open #8 and nothing in there. Getting no where with support. any ideas how to go back to the earlier version. the earlier version shows all the projects but will not open them.

Not sure I understand what you are saying.

Projects created in RW7 should convert to the RW8 format when you open them in RW8.

The old RW7 project files should still be on your hard drive where you saved them.

What exactly are you seeing when you open RW8? You said nothing, do you truly mean nothing? No menu items or opening screen?

Can you open a new project?

Sounds like you still have RW7 installed, so I’m not sure what you mean by “shows all projects”. Do you know where on your hard drive you stored the projects? Can you find them with finder? If you can find them try right-clicking one and select the open with option, then choose RapidWeaver 8 and see what happens.

If you don’t have RW7 any longer and want to go back, you can can most any version here.

You’ll still need to know where you saved the project files.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.