We’ve been super busy fixing up pretty much all of the reported issues we’ve received from developers and beta testers over the past week.
So, here’s the new, new, new RapidWeaver 8.0 GM build for you all. You can download this build using the link below, or just check for updates. https://dl.devmate.com/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8/RapidWeaver8.zip
We’re aiming to launch RapidWeaver 8 on the 14th of August, so please double check your addons work great with the new build otherwise all our inboxes will be swamped with unhappy weavers, and none of us want that.
I also wanted to say thanks again for testing and helping us with RapidWeaver 8, I really appreciate it.
Oh and as always if you find any other issues please let us know asap — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simulator browser agent now gets set correctly when opening a new window
- Fixed an issue where the Page list would disappear when working on an external monitor
- Fixed some missing plugin icons in the Addons Manager
- Fixed an issue with favicons not displaying correctly
- Hopefully fixed an issue with older plugins not working, e.g. Waterfall, RapidSearch and RapidSearch Pro.
- “Inspect Element” now work in Device Simulator windows
- Fixed link markup so it’s now HTML5 compatible
- Resources Browser now allows files to be dropped into the main resources browser area
- Ctrl + Click now works on Resource Browser items
- Resource URLs can now be pasted into code views
- Fixed an issue with the .htaccess revision drop-down menu
- Fixed a publishing crash
- Unsplash Images no longer show duplicates
- Fixed an issue where Tabs would break the Device simulator
- Fixed a Sandboxing issue that should make it possible to release RapidWeaver on the Mac App Store at a later date
- Simulator window no longer climes the screen when switching devices
- Fixed a crash that was caused by a UI called on a background thread in Fragaria
- Update Privacy message styling
- A bunch of other minor fixes and tweaks