RapidWeaver 8 Rocks My Socks!

Hi all!

I want to take a moment to give a shout out to @dan and the rest of the Realmac team. :slight_smile:

I have been very fortunate to have been working with RapidWeaver for many years now. One of the things I appreciate most about RapidWeaver is that it, along with the community of users and add-on developers, has developed steadily over time and sometimes makes a huge leap. RapidWeaver 8 is another major leap for the platform and community.

I have had the privilege of working with RapidWeaver 8 for several months of the development process and am very excited for all of you to experience the new features, improved workflow, and enhanced flexibility.

When I started using RapidWeaver I had zero knowledge of how to write code. With the addition of @isaiah’s Stacks Plugin and @joeworkman’s many stacks, particularly the Foundation Stacks, I was able to practice the art of replicating and improving on the design of, just about, any site I could find.

Nowadays I still use many stacks in my projects, however I also utilize my own files and scripts to enhance their functionality or replace them all together. I write scripts that can control IOT devices, configure servers, and more.

RapidWeaver 8 not only makes it easier to build and manage my normal websites for clients but also makes it easier to develop software and devices that I never would have imagined I could do all those years ago.

Thanks for rocking my socks!

Cheers,

Brandon

P.S. I just saw there is a special launch day pricing! Hurry up!

6 Likes

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this, it’s posts like this that make it all feel worthwhile.

Really appreciate it, and this has totally made my day.

Thanks!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.