Regarding Michael @ Yuzool

@jlbennettmd one thing a lot of people do not realize, is sometimes we send replies, and customers never get them. They could be in the spam filter, the email address you entered could be off by one letter or space. It is best if you send multiple like you have to try other ways. Coming on the forums like you did is one way, but if you see that the developer is a member, @ them like for Yuzool, you would @yuzool and they will get a notification that someone has mentioned them. Other ways are twitter, most if not all devs have twitter accounts. Usually they have links on their sites. I know it is not the conventional way of doing support, but it is a way to just inform them that you are trying to get a hold of them. I am sure someone on their support team will get back to you.

6 Likes

thanks @rolisize!
and @zeebe!!

@jlbennettmd this is interesting!

I remember a ticket from you about not being able to accessing your account, we replied and sent that to you.

Then after receiving the chargeback request from PayPal from you I searched by gmail and all tickets and nothing from your email. I sent out two emails and didn’t get a reply from you. Could be what @zeebe said.

All that said, we (me an @kryten) really really want to help you with your issues. So please try again and get in touch.

Open a ticket on our site and we’ll get back to you soon:
https://yuzoolthemes.com/support

1 Like

Well let’s see. Since I cannot get into my account I opened ticket as guest but did use my email. And I review my junk mail before deleting.

Hi @jlbennettmd

I’m logged into the yuzoolthemes support system right now and I don’t see any new tickets in the last few hours.
Can I just confirm that you are going here:-

And raising the ticket via the form shown?

Thanks!

3 Likes

@zeebe
Thanks buddy!

4 Likes

Does this prove it.

Notice You have successfully created your ticket! Since you do not have an account with us, to access your ticket you will need to use the following information to login to your ticket: TicketID: 481, Email: xxxx and Ticket Password: Vp2LM3j9cqSG4j - An email was sent to you containing these details also.

And I receive no email when I do this. As before I have checked my junk/spam folders. But no response.

@jlbennettmd
Apologies if it sounded like I was requesting proof. I’m not interested in anything like that - I just want to get you up and running again with whatever goals you have.

I see that we now have a ticket with your name - thank you! Lets stick with that ticket and work together for a positive outcome :smiley:

8 Likes

Been great conversing to :roll_eyes:

I think the same, nothing more to add. You guys already said everything, Michael is a great guy; both as a professional and as a person. All my support for him :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes