RW 6.3.3 Upgrade

I upgraded to 6.3.3 (from 6.3.2) today and it appears that custom backgrounds in the Reason theme no longer work. It was find in 6.3.2. How can I get 6.3.2 back?

While publishing has always been a ā€˜hit or missā€™ with multiple attempts sometimes required, 6.3.3 doesnā€™t really work for me at all. The tricks that I have tried before (e.g. testing setting, quitting RW and fussing quietly) simply wonā€™t work.

Weā€™d love to get some details from you on this: the change for 6.3.3 is tiny (and involves only the Replace page menu) so Iā€™m surprised youā€™re seeing this.

If you could get us a project file: support@realmacsoftware.com thatā€™d be awesome.

ā€”Nik

The latest upgrades have made Rapidweaver run incredibly slow. The spinning wheel in between changes to a page is driving me crazy. All my add-ons are up to date. Stacks 3 didnā€™t help either. My other apps are running fine on my MacBook. Anyone else having these issues?

@chashenderson Could you drop us an email (support@) with a project file? Weā€™ll take a look and see whatā€™s causing this.

Same thing here. Upgrade to 6.3.3 has slowed uploads to a crawl. Donā€™t know if itā€™s the combined Stacks 3 and 6.3.3.

I agree - RW 6.3.3. has slowed uploads considerably. I have not yet updated Stacks to 3.
@nikf I have sent you email with links to Dropbox files to download.

RapidWeaver 6.3.3 has no FTP changes vs 6.3.2. If uploads have slowed but are still going thatā€™s likely a network issue (and one variable we canā€™t control).

ā€”N

I notice, too, that saving the project fie takes a long time.

And, uploading the project started with a complete upload of some 400 files - while changes were made to only 2 or so.

After the last upload I tested it: Clicked ā€œuploadā€ and it started to upload all 400 although there had not been any change.

Franz

Which pages have you changed? A blog page? If thereā€™s sub-pages (tags etc) that need updating, this may account for why these pages are also uploaded.

Thanks!

I made changes in the content of a page that I imported into a blog page with Pluskit.

I am now working with 6.3.2. again.

Franz

Given that changes in RW 6.3.3 Iā€™d be surprised if it were fixed by downgrading. Could we get a copy of your project file to test this? PlusKit complicates things, but we can certainly check it out.

This is absolutely not a network issue. Publishing is extremely slow and, actually I have never seen a successful published site since I upgrade to 6.3.3 .

I have a small test project.
With PlusKit in the project, RW always publish 19 files, without any changes, always 19 files.

When I make a change in a page, RW publish only 2, 3 files.
After, without changes in any page, RW publish again 19 files! Strange!

When I delete the PlusKit page, RW publish 1 file, when I make a change in a page.
Without any changes, RW publish nothing, after exporting.
I think, RW works perfekt, but the PlusKit plugin brings a problem!

I downgraded to 6.3.2 and my project successfully published. Iā€™ll stick with that version!

With me is the situation the same, also with RW 6.3.2.
19 files published with PlusKit in the project :wink:

Genuinely surprised to hear that. As noted, there are no code-changes that would affect the speed of publishing in 6.3.3.

Weā€™ll take a look again, however.

The problem with PlusKit appears only in combination with Stacks.

I am also having problems after upgrading to RW 6.3.3 and Stacks 3. The first edit to a couple of pages caused my entire site to be republished (1158 files) which took hours. Today I made a small change to a single page, and again RW wants to publish 1158 files once again. I do have a PlusKit page in my site files.

Correction!
The problem exist only, when the @import(()) code is in a Styled Text page.
When the code is in a Stacks page, no problem!
Nothing to do with Stacks, I think.

The problem is PlusKit
PlusKit @import(()) breaks the Image Stack.