Hello Support Team,
Thank you for your help in advance as I need it : ) Here is my situation.
I have a website built with RW 6.4. and have never updated (unintentionally - don’t ever remember getting emails to update!). I also have a new computer with OS Catalina on it. Recently when I tried to open my website on my computer it wouldn’t open and Stacks is no longer connected to the software (I believe I inadvertently deleted this App while trying to solve the issue). So basically at this point the site, in my computer is lost (I do have a back up).
From what someone told me my best bet it to:
- Update to RW 8
- Update Stacks
- Update Theme Flood which what I am using.
- Then open my old project in the new software and hopefully they will be compatible…?
My questions are as follows:
- Once I’ve got the latest version will I bel able to open up your old project.
- Is there any chance that I can get a discount on the updates? And what is the best way to go about making these updates?
- Are there any advice/tips on using your old project with the newest version of the Flood theme. I don’t know how easy or tricky it is to switch to the newest version of his theme.