Solved - Simple Cartloom Question

This is a simple question on Cartloom 4. I’m building a few sites with it now for clients and I was wondering how it notifies you of a new order. Im sure it shows in the dashboard, but id like to know before I take the sites live. Does it send the store admin an email or something? Could someone message me an example? @nickcates

Thank you.

I do know you get an email, as Joe has told me this, but since I am not the owner, I have never seen one.

There’s also an App, which I believe can send you notifications via mobile if that’s your thing. I don’t have any examples to share, though

Thank you. The app and the email option will work. I just wanted to verify.

Would love to chime in here!

iOS app gets push notification, and cash register “cha-ching” sound - if phone volumn is audiable :slight_smile:

Cartloom admin is always real time updated of course.

Seller and Buyer both get a beautiful responsive email, but these content for each is different. You can send yourself a demo preview email within the Cartloom admin. Go Style > Receipts, then click Send Sample.

Changing the “Receipt Template” selector to Seller, and clicking Send Sample will show you the Seller email as well. Hope this answer helps!