Something wrong with Unicode S-O-L-V-E-D

I have upgraded my project from From rw5 to rw7 and it seems that some Lithuanian characters are not displayed correctly. My published project: www.empro.lt

I also tried to replace this displaying symbol " ؤ—" witch has to be “Ė” by a unicode “&#278 ;” and it worked. But for sure, I’m not going to replace all of the chacarcters with unicode’s.

Can someone help with this issue? :slight_smile: Please :slight_smile:

Facebooks pixel was somehow affecting encoding

1 Like

Hi, Janis,

If you can use Google fonts, try Noto Sans, Noto Serif and Noto Display fonts. They are supposed to work across all languages and alphabets with no need for encoding language-specific characters.

I use them with Polish language and they work fine. To type them into my project, I have to use a workaround, which is not the ideal solution, but it works for me. I open “Emoji & Symbols” (Command+Control+Space Bar). In the window that opens I choose ‘Latin’ set of characters, I select all characters that are specific for the chosen language and add them to ‘Favorites’.

Emoji & Symbols

Once this is done, I just double-click a specific character to add it to my text in RW.

BTW, if anybody has a better/faster way of typing in non-standard and foreign-language characters, I am open to suggestions…

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.