Stacks Library as Window does not retain divided setting

I set my Library window to be divided like this so the text of a “Group” shows.

When I quit and restart RW my division of that window reverts to narrow. I don’t want that.

The more I use the library as “Window,” the more problems I encounter. Close a project, the library Window stays open. Open another project, another library Window opens on top of the other library Window. It’s more of a mess than a value. Going back to “Sidebar” view and I’ll live with it’s deficiencies.

I agree… it’s very confusing.

I suspect that you need to contact @isaiah on this one.

There are, unfortunately, some significant limitations to being a plugin within another app. I think you’ve bumped into a few of those here. I can see what I can do, but I know that a few of your irritations fall into the “infeasible” category. :frowning:

But, there are two other modes to choose from, perhaps one of those would suit you better. :slight_smile:

Isaiah

Understood. Just pointing out issues I have and I’m trying to find solutions that work for me. I went back to using “Sidebar” mode and all is good now. Might try “Popover” mode too. I have set my icon size to small, and that makes the list more compact so more can be seen at once. Thanks.